03 December 2009

Informative Post

I'm just about done with school. A couple papers and few finals will finish this part of the journey. When I finish I plan on trying to make one post a day, a reality. But luckily for you (since you are reading this), I am not a consistent person. So the reality will be that I will be posting more often, in an attempt to post once a day. Just don't let me know that, or else I'll succumb to the true reality and go back to posting whenever I feel like it.

I suppose since this is an informative post, this is a perfect chance to explain the purpose behind this blog. I felt the need to began this blog in order to bring more attention to news stories that can easily fall through the cracks due to our news-media-corporate-government conglomerate. I will also be using this space for to add my perspective to our postmodern culture, as well as just posting things I'd like to share. Rather they be serious or entertaining.

And finally I've added some sites and blogs I frequent. All the blogs I could find from my dr.mario family, Democracy Now! (if you don't listen to Amy in the mornings, please start), and my friends' label Yards and Gods (whose having a compilation release show Saturday the 12th, here in CoMo at Mojo's). If I've forgotten your blog/website and if you'd like it to posted here, please leave it in the comments and I'll add it immediately. On the other side of the scale, if I'm sharing your blog/website and you'd like me to stop, just leave a comment as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment